Monday, November 10, 2014

Chichibu

Again in Japan :)

We took a train from Tokyo to Chichibu.
I didn't know that before coming, but the Anohana anime is about the city, so there are many souvenirs, and street signs with the characters of it. 

Chichibu is surrounded by mountains, and as I saw, it's a small, but charming city. 
It's really calm there. People look happy, and not stressed at all. They smile, and sometimes say hello, when they see you on the street. Of course it might be caused by my foreign looks, but the people treated me really nicely.

While I was shopping I went to a teashop. The owners made a cup of green tea for me, so I could check if I like it. 
Then I went to a gift shop to get something for my friends, and myself too (I saw cute clothes there! :3). The shop-keeper helped me to choose something, and honestly told me, when something didn't look well on me. 
Then she made me a tea, lowered the prices of the things I took, and asked if she could take a photo of me. I took one too :) 
Then I got a pink crayon-shapes chopsticks as a gift. 
It was the best shop I've ever shopped in :3 


Next - I went for a walk around the city. 
Look at the window! :)

A chillout place near a bridge. Anohana is not the only popular anime here.

The view from the bridge. Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment