Monday, February 21, 2011

Narewka - little city



I spend there a weekend.
It started in the Friday evening, when I reached the city after a long bus trip. I was searching for my house for a half of an hour. Not because it's a huge city, or something.
The house number was hard to see. When I came closer, a dog started barking at me, and I was a little scared.
After some time, the owner came out, to find me XD She knew I was coming, so she decided to check, what took me so long.
The first day was tiring XD
In the morning, I woke up early. At least for me. It was 9 a.m. if I remember well.
I went out, for a meeting with my schoolmates, and the teachers.



This was the first thing, I've seen in the day light


It was a cold day, but the sun shined, and made me really happy :)
I was a good start!

We went to another cottage, not far from there.
We were taking photos of a lake for about 3 hours. I was laying on a grass most of the time, but I really enjoyed it. Especially arouns 11 a.m., when the air became warmer, and my hands stopped freezing ;)




The next day:

We spend it in a forest. There is a place filled with some strange energy, and everyone feels different, than usuall there.
Some of us had headaches, the others just felt strange.



Many people were killed there earlier. Maybe that's why we felt so strange?


No comments:

Post a Comment