Monday, May 16, 2011

Morysin - ruins


If you'll ever be in Wilanów (I wrote about it earlier) don't forget to see ruins in Morysin :)
It's not a well-known place, so you won't see many people arond. Maybe it's even better? This place has some magic inside. ;)
The building is an old gate hidden in the forest. It's rather easy to find (you can ask anyone, and they'll tell you). I advice you to use some mosquito - scaring spray. There's a lake between the Wilanów Park, and Morysin, so bugs, are just everywhere.
Well, I hope I didn't scare you too much, but this place reminds me of some treasure-seeking adventures :) It's calm, but you can feel some strange energy there.
Oh, talking about the strange things; on some forum, I've read, that dogs don't like that place. They howl, and don't even want to step on the way to the gate. Nobody knows why.
I decided to check it. I took my dog for a walk. he was happy all the time (even though I had to carry him for some time, cause he got tired), and wanted to go further, and further. But when I wanted him to step on the way to the gate, he didn't want it. He was scared of something.
I think, I'll carry him to the gate next time. Or maybe not? I don't really know. I'm just really curious, what's up with that place, but I don't want to scare my pet XD

I can't find anything helpfull on the internet, but I keep on searching.
Nevermind. Visit this place if you want. It's not huge, and breath taking, but nice to see. And sometimes knight brotherhoods come here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment