Sunday, August 21, 2011

Croatia


Croatia has the scent of the sea, and lavender. :)


While going to the seaside, I passed some of old Croatian cottages. All of them were ruined, and abandoned. It looked beautiful though.
You won't see the ruins if you only go by the highway. If you want to see the real Croatia, I recommend visiting some places in the central part (not the seaside).

Most of the tourists come here to swim, and chill out in the warm sea.


If you love the sun, and high temperatures, you'll love Croatia too.
The sea is very calm (almost no waves). The sun shines all the time. That's what people call holidays ;)

To be honest, I was a little bored. I just need some rain, or storm from time to time. I love waves on the sea, and cold evenings.
But it was really worth seing. I'm glad I came here. That I've seen some "yesterday" and "today" of the country.


And I've spent all my money on the souvenirs XD
There were just to many shops, to leave without buing some nice stuff.


There are some architecture masterpieces, and museums also, if you prefer this kind of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment