Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nałęczów


I got there during the choir practises in Kazimierz (different post).


Nałeczów is a health resort city.
My grandparents wanted to go there with me last year, but I wasn't sure if I'd like to go, or not. -.-"
I thought it's a boring place with nothing to do - only curing all the health problems...
I supposed I'll meet tired, ill people there. Geez, how wrong I was! T.T

Ok. It's a calm place - park, healing water, old trees (I love them!), but there are so many beautiful things to see there... *.*

The choir met here. It's a Bolesław Prus's Museum and a cafe. I left my signature "IgnisS" in the guestbook. :)
I saw a man playing guitar (I saw him before, when we were searching for a parking lot), and I wanted to take a photo of him (he looked great *.*), but he gave me a cold shoulder. He just stared at me saying nothing at first, then he said no, cause when he got drunk once, some people put his photos into the net.
Geez. I couldn't believe it. Many people on the street must have seen him that day. Didn't it bother him?

We went to the Prus's Museum.
The Prus's sculpture sits on a bench in front of the building :)
There are many photos n the museum. Prus was really handsome in his youth ;)
The exhibition wasn't big, but I liked it.

Outside:
I just had to buy this cameo! I love it :3 I had it during the concert in Kazimierz also. In the background is a cloth I bought in a second-hand shop I'll make somthing nice of it. :)

These little guys were sweet! But their parents were rather agressive XD

In Wedel cafe. I have one near my house also, but I don't go there too often.
These are chocolate cake (it had some crunchy thingsinside) with raspberry sauce, and a hot gingerbread-flavored chocolate. I could eat stuff like like that all the time <3

Sculptures. There were many of them in the park

A few ladies from the choir sightseeing :)




An old villa.



A bug :)


Chilling out XD


Nałęczów is a nice place with lots of stuff to do. It's rather for calm people who want to chill out a little.
If you love art, classic music, and sweets, you shoud really go there :)
You'll feel better after - the air is fresh here, and you can drink the healing water.
Even though I don't really like that calm places, I couldn't complain. There are so many places to visit, I did't have time to get bored XD

Maybe a 2 week or longer trip wouldn't be too funny, but having only one day for sightseeing was much too little. i must return here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment